Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pam Rodriguez

Pam Rodriguez Sexy
Name: Pam Rodriguez
Birthdate: August 4th
Location: Los Angeles
Height: 5′3
Measurements: 34-21-37

Pam Rodriguez Bioghraphy
"My name is Pam Rodriguez, I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I am Half Puerto Rican and Guatemalan, I am fluent in Spanish and English. My modeling career started on 2003. I was heading to a nightclub in Century City, CA when I was approached to be in a Hawaiian Tropics pageant. I had no idea on how a swimsuit pageant was nor I wanted to be in it. After thinking about it, I decided to join it. I made it to the semi-finals and won the finals. From that moment on, I decided to pursue ...

love playing poker (Texas hold'em), playing volleyball, listening to my Ipod, collecting Hot wheel cars, playing video games on my PSP and addicted to my sidekick and of course reading/replying to my website emails. I love sharing the most time with my family and friends. My goal is to travel all over the world, explore new cultures and places. I was fortunate enough to have visited many places like: Brazil, France, Spain, London, Costa Rica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Belize, Argentina, Cayman Island, Bahamas and Uruguay. In the near future I'd love to start my own charity organization for the Burned and Blind children of the world. I am currently volunteering for "Padres Contra El Cancer" I love helping others and staying positive."

Pam Rodriguez Photos

Pam Rodriguez Hot
Pam Rodriguez Non Nude
Pam Rodriguez Photo
Pam Rodriguez Free

Pam Rodriguez Videos




Latin Girl That You Must to See...


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

- Supported by: Photoshop Tutorial|Asian Truly|Asian Hot Girls|Tokyo Hot Girls|Latina Hot Girls|Gallery of Celebrity|Totally Japanese