Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hot Latin Girl: Bianca Holland

Bianca Holland Pics

Name: Bianca Holland
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Hometown: Florida
Zodiac: Cancer
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5′5″
Weight: 108 lbs.
Measurements: 34-24-34

My name is Bianca Holland, and I’m 24.

I am originally from Boston, MA. but I now live in Florida.

I’m a classy, intelligent, sophisticated, outgoing, independent, sometimes outspoken Puerto Rican Mami. I’ve been modeling and I’m loving it.

I’m a mom / model / make-up artist / business woman. (LOL) A woman of all trades!!!

Besides all of that I’m an outgoing, loving, and an all around good person. I’m usually smiling when people meet me and I usually make friends every where I go.

My personality doesn’t really match my looks; I say that because I’m a funny, goofy person, with a big HEART and sometimes people don’t expect that.

I love all types of music, cultures, people, etc. So feel free to ask any questions you may have and again thanks for visiting my page!

Bianca Holland Photos
Bianca Holland
Bianca Holland Hot
Bianca Holland Non Nude
Bianca Holland Photo

Bianca Holland Videos






Latin Girl That You Must to See...


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

- Supported by: Photoshop Tutorial|Asian Truly|Asian Hot Girls|Tokyo Hot Girls|Latina Hot Girls|Gallery of Celebrity|Totally Japanese